With regard to pharmaceuticals, quality assurance can be divided into major areas: development, quality control, production, distribution, and inspections.The Medicines Quality Assurance Programme, which is part of Quality and Safety: Medicines of the Essential Medicines and Pharmaceutical Policies Department ,contributes to public health by enabling quality medicines to reach patients through:
- developing norms, standards and guidelines for quality assurance
- developing The International Pharmacopoeia
- establishing International Chemical Reference Substances (ICRS)
- collaborating with numerous stakeholders
- providing country support
Our Company believes in fulfulling all the ways mentioned abobe in order to achieve Public Health.
Thus , we try our level best to attain " QUALITY ASSURANCE " and provide our client the best standards.